1. Do you have a minimum order amount?
Screen Printing: 48 pieces (of same print, print colors and print location)
Embroidery: 24 pieces (of like items)
2. Do you have any screen setup charges?
Our pricing includes any applicable screen charges. Special orders may incur a screen charge.
3. What is your standard turnaround time?
10 business days AFTER order with design is approved.
Rush Production Charges (Please Contact for Availability):
- 5 business days - $50 or 15% pf total order
- 3 business days - $125 or 20% of total order
4. How long does shipping take and what does it cost?
Shipping is usually between 1-4 business days. Costs are dependent on UPS estimates and amount of items ordered.
5. When is payment due?
100% of payment is due when the order is approved.
6. Can I mix shirt colors?
Yes! You can mix shirt colors as long as the design and design colors remain the same.
7. Can I come in and see you to place an order?
You are more than welcome to come in and talk with us about your order.
8. How can I make a reservation to talk to someone about my order?
Please call 770-844-0271 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment.
9. Can I see what my shirt looks like before it prints?
You will be given an electronic proof of the order for approval.
MAKING A DESIGN
1. Can you help me with a design?
We can help you! We recommend print-ready files if you already have a design. If you need assistance from our design team, feel free to provide us with online images that match your preferences to give us some direction.
2. In what format should I send my design to you?
.AI, .PSD, .EPS files are highly recommended. These files are usually print-ready and are very easy to edit. Make sure that your file is 300 dpi and all text is converted to "outlines" so the font will come through accurately. Otherwise please send high quality .PNG or .JPEG files. Do not send Microsoft Word or Publisher files.
3. Can you create me a logo for my company?
Logo creation will require a design charge. These charges vary from project to project. Please call for an estimate.
4. How large can you print?
Maximum imprint area is 13' x 18"
5. Does my design have to be perfect when I send it to you?
We understand a design can go through many edits. Please make as many edits as possible before you send it to us.
6. Can you make a design distressed or washed-out?
Yes. We have tools that allow us to distress designs?
GETTING A QUOTE
1. How do I make a quote?
Select "Get Started" in the main menu and complete the appropriate form. Once you have submitted the form, one of our team will reach out to you.
2. Can I come in to get a quote?
We highly recommend you make your order online. If your order requires special attention you are more than welcome to come in or call us at 770-844-0271.
3. Do I need to make a separate quote if I have a second design?
You can add multiple designs on one quote. Please indicate where this design will be located. If you have multiple items on one quote please indicate which item gets which design in the "Notes" section.
4. Can I make two different orders on the same quote?
Our online form will not allow two separate orders. Please create a separate quote for a separate order.
5. Can I edit my quote after I send it?
Unfortunately, a quote cannot be edited after it is submitted. You will have to create a new quote for and inform us to cancel the previous one in the "Notes" section.
6. What do I place in the "Project Title" space?
This helps us organize projects on our end. Examples are: Johns Creek High Football 2022, Hayward Baker Staff Shirts, YMCA Forsyth Swim Team.